Dr. Sebastian Gronstedt, LL.M.
Appointed as a notary in 2007; focus on notarial sevices exclusively since 2008.
Dr. Gronstedt draws on 16 years of experience as an attorney and international partner with Baker & McKenzie, and as a senior equity partner with SJ Berwin, in Chicago, London, and Frankfurt am Main.
Practising as an attorney for one year with Baker & McKenzie in Chicago, U.S.A.
Management of international transactions: strategic M&A, Buy Outs, private equity driven investments both in companies as well as real estate portfolios; corporate restructurings.
Special expertise in transactions (M&A, real estate), corporate law, collateral security, property law and trusts and wills (succession).
- Doctorate in international procedure law from the University of Regensburg (scholarship grant from the Graduate Studies Program of the State of Bavaria)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Indiana University School of Law in Bloomingtion, Indiana, U.S.A. (Fulbright Scholar)
- Legal internship and 2nd state exam in Bavaria (Court of Appeals, Munich)
- Summer courses at the London School of Economics, London, the International Court of Justice in The Hague, Netherland, and the Columbia Leyden summerprogram in Amsterdam (supported each time by scholarship granted by the DAAD, “German Academic Exchange Service”) in conflicts of law, comparative law and international law enforcement.
- Study of Law at the universities in Tübingen, Geneva (Switzerland), and Kiel),
(Scholarship from the Scholarship Foundation of the German People, “Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes”)
- Abitur (Pfarrwiesen-Gymnasium, Sindelfingen)
- High School Diploma (student at Rye-Neck High School, Mamaroneck, N.Y., U.S.A., from grades 9 through 12)